Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Canadian Blogger Gals Video

Tonight I went to download the photo we asked one of the race pace bunnies to take (they were at the expo for Q&A), and I discovered that what was supposed to be a photo was actually a video that was accidentally taken. I wondered when there was no flash!! LOL. Its brief, but I laughed when I watched it.

Honorary Woo-Hoos and Lily.

Still seeing no flash, I went over to help her.

ROFLMAO!! BTW Lily, I love your shoes!!

On a side note, I am officially registered for the Niagara Falls International Marathon. I know who to come to feed my addiction. :) Thanks for the encouragement!

Thanks for reading!

15 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

It is 6:23am and I'm cracking UP!!! Thanks for all the great laughs over the weekend! Too TOO funny!!!

I'm contemplating Niagra...not sure...

Marlene said...

OMG, that's hilarious!!!

Congrats on registering! So excited!!

Marcy said...

LMAO you girls!!

Man! I'm so jealous! It's like everyone is doing the Niagra!

Julianne said...

Omg, that is hilarious! I have done the same thing myself on occassion!! :-)

Wow, the Niagra Marathon! That is so awesome!!

Jess said...

Awesome. I have done the same thing with my camera on more than one occassion.

Aron said...

LOL hilarious... i have done that MANY times!!

YAY for signing up for the next one!!! that sounds sooo amazing... maybe one to add to the list of somedays :)

Ali said...

Love the accidental videos!

I did Niagara two years ago and loved it. Good luck!

Stuart said...

Nothing like being caught on tape!

RoadBunner said...

Yay for Niagara! I am totally jealous!

I've done that, too, with my camera. I've got tons of those when I run Disney events because I'm switching between video and photo and not thinking too clearly as I run.

AddictedToEndorphins said...

HAHAHAHA
yes.
YES!:) I love ittt!

Have fun in Niagra. I'm not thinking about another race for atleast a week.

Nitmos said...

Good stuff.

You are a running machine. NF sounds like a cool one too.

Meg said...

That's hilarious! I had a friend do that to me once too.

E said...

Love the videos!

Aka Alice said...

I just wandered over here from Lily's blog...the video is just too funny. I've done the same thing so many times (what is WRONG with that darn camera...doh!)

Looks (and sounds) like you had a great time!

Vava said...

Just catching up on your posts, and notice you will be at Niagara Falls! That's awesome. I'm only doing the 10k, my first race ever, but will be cheering on the marathoners. If you post your bib# or attire or something prior to the race I will know who to cheer on!