Thursday, October 9, 2008
I have been tagged
I been tagged by M.J.C. I will share 6 random things about me and then tag some of you back!
6 random things that you may not know about me:
1) I don't eat beef or pork and haven't for almost 8 years now. I try to eat less chicken, but I don't know if I'll ever be completely vegan, and if it were up to Hubs we would be. I still have carnivorous instincts!! LOL
2) Unlike most runners, I am not a morning person. Basically, unless I'm getting up to meet a group of runners or have a race, my run's will occur later in the day.
3) I love red wine, martini's (I have three different sets of martini glasses) and chocolate!
4) Now I am not an overly outgoing personality, but invite me to a dance and watch out, I may just take over. I would totally end up on Marcy's blog! Think Romi and Michele's High School reunion. There doesn't even need to be alcohol involved, although that does enhance the experience. LOL.
5) I love to travel, and spend alot of time planning where I can travel based on what else, marathon running. It is my eventual goal to complete a marathon in every state and province.
6) I confess, I love reality TV as well. Survivor, ANTM, Biggest Loser are all weekly must's.
7) I think I was supposed to stop at 6, but I also love my job. I teach high school science, and its the best job in the world. Today I took my grade 9 students to the Ontario Science Center and it was so much fun!
OK - I'm tagging
Good luck to all of those running this weekend, especially first time marathoners, Meg and Marcy. You will do amazing!! Thanks for reading!