Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Day

Happy Canada Day to all the Canadian readers/bloggers out there!



Just a quick summary of what I have planned in training this week. This week is an "off week" for bootcamp (four weeks on, one week off), so its a good chance to peak out mileage for the Jay Challenge

Monday - rest
Tuesday -Yasso 800 - 8 x 800 intervals
Wednesday -12km
Thursday - am 6km tempo, pm Yoga
Friday - rest
Saturday -50km Creemore Vertical Challenge (LSD- I don't plan on racing this - but it will be my first ultra ever- more details later)
Sunday - REST
Total km - 80km

It will be a miracle if I accomplish this week. Have a great day and thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Good luck with your training week! It's Tuesday and I'm already fallen off the horse but going to dust myself off and get back on-can't let a whole week go to mush!

Marcy said...

Looks like a nice schedule right there. Better you than me :P ;-)

Marlene said...

Tough week - WOW!

Can't wait to read about your first ever ultra! Best of luck!