Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Celebrate Good Times






July 23rd, 2005

A few weeks ago I posted about Hubs and I runnerversary, but today is the real deal. Hint hint nudge nudge Hubs. ;)


I do have a funny, running-related story to share about my wedding day. The morning of my wedding I woke up early enough to go for a run. Hubs and I were married in the Muskoka area in Ontario, so the scenery is beautiful and it was a great chance to clear my mind before the big day. I was running along, when I saw a figure running down the road in the opposite direction. Yup, it was Hubs. Apparently he got up early for an early morning jog as well. We both blocked our peripheral vision with our hands (Hubs is superstitious about these things) but wished each other good morning and jogged in opposite directions.

Anyway I am on my way to Vermont tomorrow, and yes the Depends are packed as well Nitmos!

Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

Marcy said...

Awwwwhhh HOW SWEET!!! Great pics :-)

GOOD LUCK CHiCA!! I'm excited for you!! :-)

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Happy Anniversary.... sounds like you two were meant for each other for sure! LOL Great story and pics. Good luck this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Happy Aniversary!
(Hubs)

Lily on the Road said...

Wonderful photo's!! I though instead of flowers you'd be carrying different coloured kicks!! LOL.

Happy Anniversary!

Have a great time this weekend!

Meg said...

Congratulations and good luck this weekend!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! Your story is a great one. Enjoy your day.

Your pictures are adorable! Way cute!

Marlene said...

Happy Anniversary! Too funny that you "ran" in to one another on a little job before your big day. :)

Jess said...

Happy anniversary!

Amy@RunnersLounge said...

What a wonderful story! Running brings friends and loved ones together and keeps them together!

Amy
www.runnerslounge.com
blog.runnerslounge.com

Kim said...

Marci-Is the Jay Challenge THIS weekend???? If it is...have a GREAT time! Enjoy every minute! Best of luck. You will do great!

Nitmos said...

That's a neat little wedding morning story!

Good luck with the big race! Look forward to the report. Hopefully the Depends aren't needed.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

thanks for the comments Marci! :) didn't mean to make you cry... even though I still often do LOL --- so how was Jay's Challenge? hope it went well and you're keeping us in suspense for a good reason. :)