Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yasso 800 Tuesday's: Week 3

Last night I completed my third week of my Yasso Speed Challenge. This week had me running six 800 meter intervals with equal rest time in between. Here are the results:

Interval one: 3 minutes, 42 seconds
Interval two: 3 minutes, 48 seconds
Interval three: 3 minutes, 30 seconds
Interval four: 3 minutes, 42 seconds
Interval five: 3 minutes, 42 seconds
Interval six: 3 minutes, 50 seconds


I had a bit of indigestion, so my times were a little less consistent. I was frustrated after my second interval, hence, I ran too fast for the third interval, which kind of killed me for the last interval, but all in all not too bad. I am really enjoying the mental challenge of the repeats.

I went for a 10K trail run tonight, and I was really tired. Hopefully a good sleep tonight will refresh me for tomorrow. Have a good one and thanks for reading!


3 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

You're doing so great with the speedwork! Maybe one day i'll have your courage! :)

Marcy said...

Oooohhhh looking good with those repeats!! Very nice!

Nitmos said...

4 of the 6 were within 6 seconds. The 2 outliers I think you adequately explained. Looks strong to me!