Here's how the award works:
- Post and link back to the person who gave you the award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers so we can share the love
- Contact these bloggers and tell them they've won
2. I don't know why or how, but I lose my and re find my keys at least once a week.
3. Because of number 2, my husband tunes me out if I panic when I lose my keys. He just stands there with his coat on waiting patiently for the calm after the storm. We are a perfect match!
4. I am a high school biology teacher, and I have taught for 12 years. I absolutely love the challenge of working with teenagers.
5. When I was growing up, I wanted to be an interior decorator. To gain early experience I moved to the basement of my parents house when I was 10 so I could decorate my own room (independently of my sister), albeit I decorated it with two lawn chaises pushed together for a bed, a cooler for an end table and a purple bean bag chair. I donned the concrete walls with posters of my childhood crushes (Cory Hart and George Michael).
6. I lived on a crop farm from the age of 5-12. My dad used to pay us an allowance of 2 dollars an hour to rock pick from the wheat field. Strangely, the memories of this are fond.
7. I haven't eaten red meat or pork for over seven years. I still eat poultry and seafood, so I am neither vegetarian or a complete meat eater. Suggestions for the name of that diet?!
I am supposed to tag 15 people, but being away from the blog sphere so long, I am not sure I can tag that many people and I am not sure who has been tagged already. Here are a few of my (and I'm sure many peoples) favourites:
Aron at Runners Rambles
Laurel at Lily on the Road
Marlene at Mission to a(nother) Marathon
Mel at 2nd Chances
JoLynn at Single Track Junkie
Ofcourse if you want to play along, consider yourself tagged!
Happy Friday and thanks for reading!