Monday, July 14, 2008

Dogging It

Between my ultra last week, being on vacation, and just a general need to take a bit of a break, I didn't run a whole lot last week. I feel a little sluggish now and raring to go. Why do you feel so anxious when you don't run? Anyway, the cure for this is to develope a training plan for the week, and stick to it.

Monday -am bootcamp, pm -14km run
Tuesday - Yasso's 8 x 800 m
Wednesday -am bootcamp, pm 10km
Thursday -am -5 to 8 km pm -20km bike
Friday -am -Bootcamp
Saturday -REST (maybe sneak an easy bike in)
Sunday - 30km

Then its all downhill/taper for the Jay Challenge on July 26th!!
Hope everyone has a great week and thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Marcy said...

Looks like a nice plan ;D ;D LMAo! I love how you put in REST but maybe sneak in a bike ride HAHAHAAA

robison52 said...

I did read your Creemore Challenge 50k race report and now I'm REALLY excited about trying my very first 50k race, the "Labor of Love 50k Race" next April! My 50k will be an out-and-back course and shouldn't be any problems getting lost and/or having cheaters that cut a loop. Your blog is very inspirational for me and will be visiting often.

Nitmos said...

Here, here. I can go about 2 days non running and then start getting antsy. But you have a challenge coming up that'll inspire you!

Steve Stenzel said...

Good luck with the plan! Sometimes it takes setting it in stone to make it happen.

Lily on the Road said...

Good luck for the Jay Challenge!!

LMAO, rest with sneaking in a bike ride...you crack me up!